Πέμπτη 7 Αυγούστου 2008

Olympic quotes

"I was not talented enough to run and smile at the same time"
Emil Zatopek

"One shouldn't be afraid to lose; this is sport. One day you win; another day you lose. Of course, everyone wants to be the best. This is normal. This is what sport is about. This is why I love it."
Oksana Baiul

When I race my mind is full of doubts - who will finish second, who will finish third?
Noureddine Morceli

Olympics -- A lifetime of training for just ten seconds.
Jesse Owens

When anyone tells me I can't do anything, I'm just not listening any more.
Florence Griffith Joyner

I run to be known as the greatest runner, the greatest of all time. I could not eat or sleep for a week after I lost in the [1992] Olympics. I have to win or die.
Noureddine Morceli


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: